In Order to Complete This Form:


  • Become a Registered Breeder--Register with AKPR and obtain a Herd Prefix 

  • The animal you wish to transfer must already be registered with the American Kunekune Pig Registry. 

  • Please provide the complete contact info for the person you are transferring to.  

  • If you are transferring a sow/gilt that has been exposed to a boar and may be bred or is bred, you are required to complete a Certificate of Service.  The certificate can be found under the Forms Tab.